I have been doing a little work on Output. I've made Output all nice and 3D, and added a few extra checks for earlier versions of GEM and so on. I'm also adding Help to the dialogs, but have only done a few at the moment. You can download the latest version below.
FreeGEM Output requires GEM/3, GEM/4 or FreeGEM. It will not work under GEM/2 or earlier, and does not work properly under ViewMAX.
- Added support for help in settings dialogs
- Checked GEM version number at startup and quit if running under GEM/1 or 2
- Made message that appears when OUTPUT.RSC not found more friendly
- Started adding support for extended File Selector, but gave up (delayed?) when bindings were out-of-date and I needed to add the necessary calls myself :)
Release 20001117 (not released to public)
- Recompiled and checked for bugs for Owen's FreeGEM Distribution 1.1
- Resources updated with new interface changes
- Output 3D-ised
- Archive tidied up
- Fixed bug I created when editing RSC (if I'd remembered to release Output yesterday [26/6/2000] it would still exist)
- About dialog has been updated
- Copyright messages in code have been updated